AC Repair Tyler Tx
Seamless functioning of your air conditioning units is an absolute must for a comfortable life at home and business establishments. Summers can be searing hot in Tyler, Texas which means your AC units will be running hard and long. It further means more breakdowns and malfunctions due to heavy work load. If not maintained properly, these faults can burn a big hole in your pocket with massive AC repair bills. However, if you act smart and take some preventive measures, you can minimize your AC repair bills. Here’s how.
Unless it completely fails to function, it is hard to identify any problem with the AC unit. You can, however, perform self-checks on the AC unit periodically to identify the potential problems and take corrective action accordingly.
Filter check-up will help in avoiding inflated electricity bills due to under-performance of the AC unit. This happens due to heavy accumulation of dirt on the filter. If you notice under-performance of your AC unit, make sure that the filter is clean. Although filter cleaning is a simple exercise and can be performed easily at home, you can also get it done by a professional AC repair company in Tyler, TX at affordable prices.
Another strategic time for AC repair at reduced prices is when you notice ice formations in the unit. The most likely culprit is the faulty blower-fan belt. Prompt repairs of this belt will prevent further damage to the AC unit.
Damaged condenser can be another potential culprit that can inflate your AC repair bills. The condenser transforms vapors into liquid, and if damaged, can lead to complete unit breakdown. You must also observe the condenser coils minutely to detect any kind of dirt accumulation, as it can severely hamper the performance of the unit. You can either clean the condenser coils yourself or call an expert HVAC technician to address the problem before it goes out of hand.
If you experience a quick “turn on and shut off” situation with your AC unit, it could mean that there is some disruption in the flow of electricity in the unit, or it could be an excess flow of electricity, which is causing its safety regulator to act in quick succession. Ideally, you should avoid using the AC unit in such a scenario, since the risk of complete breakdown is quite high. Unless it is being serviced or repaired by an expert, do not use your AC unit in this condition.
In case your AC is turned on but you don’t feel any cooling effect, it is the perfect time to get it repaired. It could be a case of damaged compressor and/or fan motor.
Another problem that requires immediate repairs is the banging and clunking noise if the cooling system is turned off. The problem here is with the compressor getting old and becoming a victim of usual wear and tear due to years of use. However, if the AC unit is new, you must call Stonebridge a HVAC repair company in Tyler, Tx to look for the problem closely.
An AC unit is a necessity you can’t live without. If you keep a periodic check on your AC unit, it will keep a check on soaring AC repair bills. Stonebridge is the leading AC Repair Company in Tyler, Tx.
Heating Repair in Tyler Texas
Heating systems are an integral part in the lives of every American. Furnaces, water heaters and air conditioners are common to almost every household and commercial establishment in Tyler Texas. The indispensability of such HVAC units demands their good care and maintenance.
As with all electrical equipment, heating systems too require periodic maintenance to make them run efficiently throughout the year. Ideally, maintenance on HVAC units should be performed twice a year – once each in spring and fall. Apart from regular maintenance, the heating units may require running repairs, which must be performed without any delay.
Timely repair and maintenance of heating and air conditioning systems achieves the following purposes:
1. Keeps Your Electricity Bill In Check: Heating and cooling units consume a major portion of your monthly electric bill. An estimated one-third of the total electricity consumed in the US goes towards powering heating and cooling units in residential and commercial buildings. A damaged or ill maintained heating unit will consume more electricity than its usual consumption. Although much will depend on the quality of heating and cooling equipment you have installed in your residential or commercial building, yet periodic maintenance will keep their vital parameters healthy and energy consumption at optimum levels.
2. Delivers Maximum Performance from heating and AC systems: If some part of your heating system is not working properly, it will affect the performance of the entire unit. This is because for a healthy heating or cooling unit, all their parts must be in a perfect health. A regular checkup of these units by the professionals will help in identifying the existing and potential problems in any component, including general wear and tear, so that corrective action can be taken at the earliest.
3. Ensures Safety: The heating and cooling units may contain compressed gases, like carbon monoxide, which can cause harm to your health as well as premises in case of an accidental leak. Besides, the accumulated dust particles and bacteria in these units can wreak havoc on your health. Timely repair and maintenance of residential HVAC and commercial HVAC units will ensure that you are not running any hazardous heating systems at your place. Saving you money on residential HVAC Repair and commercial HVAC Repair in Tyler.
4. Enhances the Lifespan of Your Equipment: Timely, properly and well maintained heating equipment tends to last longer than its usual life. Our professional HVAC repair technicians will ensure that your equipment runs to the manufacturers’ design specifications. And if regularly maintained, you can easily derive more out of your equipment than the manufacturer guaranteed. An ideal way of achieving it is by giving long term repair and maintenance contracts to the professionals so that the burden of maintenance shifts from the owner to the maintenance engineers.
5. Avoid Unpleasant Furnace Repair Surprises: Imagine a breakdown of your heating system on a chilly Tyler night. Even the idea of having to spend hours in the cold can send shivers down the spine. However, such a situation can be prevented to a large extent by regularly maintaining and repairing your HVAC units.
Always entrust heating repair and maintenance of air conditioning units and furnaces to the professionals who provide hassle-free service at affordable prices. Stonebridge offers the highest quality furnace repair in Tyler at prices you’ll love!
We want you to be completely comfortable, knowing that our staff consists of people of integrity who are passionate about their profession and that they treat you as they would like to be treated.
As your high-quality, low-overhead dealer in Tyler, TX we pass the savings on to you while maintaining the highest quality of service and products to ensure your peace of mind, safety, and long-term energy savings.
Certified Home Energy Rater
StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning is a Certified Home Energy Rater and participates in Utility Energy Efficiency Programs including Blower Door Test, Duct Sealing, Insulation and Weatherization.
We are certified for Home Efficiency and Low Income Weatherization.
StoneBridge Heating and Air Conditioning can make your home energy efficient, while decreasing your electric bills 30% or more, we keep the good air in and bad air out! While managing your air to make your home comfortable year around. With Stimulus money leaving little or no out of pocket cost to you!
Let us help you receive a Weatherization Package at little or no cost to you.
Call us today at (903) 565-5414